- feelings and emotions
- 喜：delight / happiness / joy
- 哀：sadness / sorrow
- 楽：pleasure / laughter
- She is a highly emotional person.
- Yeah! I won the lottery!
– Oh my goodness!
– I’m thrilled to hear that!
- What are you going to do with that money?
- I want to go on a trip with you.
- You are always cheerful and outgoing, so it will be fun!
– That’s amazing!
– I would love to accept your offer!
– I would love to do that.
- Great! I am so excited!
- I’m getting frustrated because…
- This heat irritates me.
– Calm down. / Chill out.
- Don’t get annoyed with me.
- Well, actually I’m mad at you too.
- It was your idea to come here.
– Oh, hell no! Are you kidding me?
– You are making me upset.
- I am furious.
- I was depressed after breaking up with my partner.
- What happened?
- He was seeing another girl… I was heartbroken.
- Oh no… It must be quite shocking for you.
- It was a tragedy.
- I am so disappointed with him.
- What did you do last summer?
- We went camping every weekend.
- Was it a great time?
– Yes! We really enjoyed spending time together.
– I felt like I’m in seventh heaven!
- I’m so jealous. / You are so lucky.
- Why don’t we do it together next weekend?
– Sweet! I can’t be more excited!